- CANADA Vancouver, Victoria, Toronto, Hamilton Ontario, New Brunswick
- USA San Diego, Chicago, New York, Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu
Hawaii, New Haven, Santa Monica, Washington, Madison, Los Angeles, Mount Pleasent Utah, Foxcroft Maine, Seattle
- SOUTH AFRICA Cape Town
- AUSTRALIA Cairns, Brisbane, Adelaide, Bondi Sydney, Sidney city, Darwin, Melbourne
- NEW ZELAND Auckland, Rotorua Cumbria
- EUROPE – UK London, Oxford, Cambridge, New Castle, Torquay, Bury St Edmunds , Sidmouth, Bristol, Bath, Bournemouth, Guildford, Brighton, Broadstairs, Bruton, Canterbury, Cardiff, Chester, Surrey, Kent, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Glastonbury, Ludlow, Ilfracombe, Liverpool, Manchester, Ppaignton, Portsmouth, Shewsbury, Southampton, Taunton, Winchester, York, Worchester, Scarborough, Totnes, St Bees, Culford.
choose the course according your age
children and teens from 8 to 17 or kids with parents
Courses are headed to children and teenagers between 8 and 17 travelling on their own or to kids between 3 and 7 attending with a parent. Accommodation can either be in the school campus in shared bedrooms or in selected families with children of similar age. They generally include language lessons, board and lodging, a programme of cultural and leisure activities and airports transfers.
- There are special family programmes where parents can attend a language, or other subject, course .
- Many activities are included, some are optional and extra.
- Some courses provide, beside language lessons, sport practice, either light or intensive ( tennis, soccer, basketball, horse riding, golf, rugby, surf…) Some schools offer drama courses or art, photography, creative writing, computing or debate.
- There are also many summer sports or leisure camps, often with native speaking children, with few hours lessons, incredible speaking improvements and a lot of fun!
middle or high school
In middle or high school immersion programmes, students can attend a foreign institute for a term or more. Schools can be public or private, sometimes religious. Students have the chance to attend classes during the day and choose a family stay to live like their native schoolmates or can attend a boarding/ residential institute, public or private, with constant staff supervision and full activities programmes of leisure, sports and excursions.
The length of the stay varies depending on countries and single schools’ calendar, it could be 12 weeks, a term or two, a school year or more.
16 or more
Schools offer language courses from starting level to advanced, exam preparation courses, business language for newly graduated and young professionals. Many educators set lessons on specific academic subjects, others provide University preparation tuition and application consultancy. Some schools offer summer courses to prepare and experience a high school or boarding school experience, for students who wish to attend a term or more (see high school year in services section).
Please, contact us to know more.
adults, 25 or more, and professionals
Schools and courses are addressed to senior students from 25 years old (minimum age) , but are generally attended from students between 30 and 50 year old, with an average age of 40/45. Educators offer several courses, from general language to professional language and specific paths for experts. Accommodation is accurate and comfortable, you can generally choose between family stay, private room with bathroom, residence, or flat rental. Activities and leisure moments are suitable for adult students and are often arranged with them according to interests and attitudes.
Teacher training courses, CELTA, Delta and tailor- made teacher training programmes or workshops either as native or non native language. To those wishing to further their teaching careers.
Courses for schools groups with teacher or group leader mainly during academic year, sometimes in Summer.
We are connected to several schools and institutions providing internship working experiences, either with o without a language course. Diffent areas and levels, depending on countries, periods and availability. Every candidate will be addressed and guided at best considering his targets and needs.
This programme allows You to live in the country you love, to improve the language, get to know a new culture earning your living during your stay. You will help a family taking care of the kids and receive accommodation, meals and a pocket money.
Requirements: 3 months availability, previous and proved experience either in children care or kindergarten teaching and minimum 18 year old age.
The agency will be at your disposal to help filling and completing visa or other permits where required. We will guide you each step of the procedure and assist you collecting the needed documents. This service is extra and has extra charge.